Wednesday, June 25, 2008

All Electronic...or is it?

I signed up for e-copies of my statments from Citibank. Every month I get this in the mail:



The reason I signed up for the e-statments was so that I would not get any more stuff in the mail. It seems like a waste. I'm going to write a letter - yes on real paper. Other companies just send you an email saying "there is a new bill available on-line. Check it out. "

It's just another one of these politically correct companies trying to appease the greeners. I use this card very little and pay it off every month.

Uh, bye bye Citibank. I'm closing out your account.

1 comment:

Blake and Hollie said...

Don't get me started on e-copies either. I still have them floating through the mail over here too. ARGGGGGGGG. I don't have credit cards anymore, just tons of bank statements.