Here is another pet peeve of mine: the coffee bar hanger-on-er. This is the guy (or gal) who, after placing their drink order, goes to the end of the coffee bar and then hangs all over the counter waiting for their drink. You know, not all drinks come out in the order they were placed...Frapps are almost always out of order. Who do you think you are that you can drape yourself all over this pizza-sized piece of laquered plywood? Of course during this time, my drink came up before this yay-hoo so I had to "Politely" sckooch him over.
Common courtesy would dictate that you stand a small ways back from the bar so that no one has to climb over you to pick up their drink.
**Picture has been altered to protect the clueless.
2 comments:
I second that pet peeve. They must think they are the only ones that have ordered a coffee drink. I have always wondered their logic of thinking and have wanted to jump into their thought process on that one too.
I third hat pet peeve! I think they are the people that think the world revolves around them! They haven't me...so they don't realize it revolves around me! HA!
Post a Comment