
I had a hankering for mac & cheese. I cooked up the pasta and then added the cheese. The artifical color was so dramatic and I thought twice before eating it. Mind you, since my stomach surgery I can only eat a few bites before it gets stuck in my stoma.
Anyway, I just thought I'd post a pic of my tasty dinner.


5 comments:
I am cracking up...because I just did the same thing! I always buy the whole wheat mac&cheese with organic cheese mix (it's white). Anyway, this week I watched my friends 3 kids while they were away, and everyone wanted M&C. So, instead of making the healthy choice, I went and bought Kraft. (much cheeper too!) When I poured in the cheese I thought it would have glowed in the dark! It was amazing howorange it was! Never again...I felt too guilty feeding it to them...but they LOVED it! Why is the stuff that is so bad for you so cheap! Why don't they charge more for the quick crap and start charging less for the organic stuff!? I should quit rambling!
Looks natural to me because we are a Kraft family. I made the kind Nyla bought and nearly fainted because there was no color. That is just too funny. However we are buying a lot of organic veggies and their color is so rich the canned doesn't even compare.
you know...that mac & cheese was soooooooooooo good. I'm sure my insides lit up like a christmas tree. Nothing tastes as good as getting a little piece of the powder that hasn't been mixed up. Yummy!!! I can feel my ankles swelling up like no one's business from all the sodium.
Costco has more organic fruits and veggies than a lot of stores.
I echo Rebecca...I love Costco fruit and veggies. Although I don't do so well at eating veggies. I like celery...but only with peantubutter...and most of the other veggies I eat need to be with ranch dip! :)
Happy Birthday! :)
Nyla
Post a Comment