Thursday, July 17, 2008

How many recycle bins are too many??









Take a look at the bins at our office...how many recycle bins are enough? Not to mention it's complicated! I think we will spend more time trying to figure out which item goes in which bin! I recycle and it's part of our life...it just doesn't consume it.

4 comments:

Blake and Hollie said...

Hey in Japan it's never enough! Your office is crazy though, didn't they get you recycled backpacks to wear to work? Hey did you ever hang up the sign of the guy sitting on the jon?

keddoann said...

Hey in Russia, it's easy... there is only one recycle bin and it's called the ground!!!

Blake and Hollie said...

HaHA! That really isn't funny mom, but it made me laugh and I am sure it is the truth! I am sure one day they will get onboard.

Rebecca said...

Hollie...remember Dump Road in Sicily? Maybe it's been renamed to Recyle Road by now.