
When we were living in Tennesse (mom and dad were living there, too), mom got a gift certificate to Williams & Sonoma for Christmas. So we go down to the Green Hills Mall (Coby & Tucker come along for fun) and just had a blast in the store. Instead of 1 or 2 big things, mom bought several little things...sponges, little spoons, etc. Of these items were some of her favorite pink colored peppercorns and and egg timer. After leaving the mall, we go over to Wild Oats and have lunch and buy food that's healthy :-) We come back to the car and Tucker looks a little suspcious. Similiar to this picture above.
Upon further observation, Tucker had some pink stuff on his nose - evidence of peppercorn. Only my dog would eat pink peppercorn. The more mom looked through her bags, the more things had been rifled through and a little Tucky reminder left on the corner of most items (meaning little teeth marks). He didn't destroy anything, but he did ruin several things including the egg timer. I bought an egg timer at Bed, Bath & Beyond and instantly had a flash back. I'm not sure if mom is laughing about it yet...but I felt TERRIBLE and offered to replace them. Mom said it's what gives them character. That crazy Tucker!
Here's a pic of my unblemished egg timer...



2 comments:
I think I gave mom that certificate because I think I remember hearing that story and about your day. It was too funny. That picture is so mischevious! I have never heard of an egg timer, but I would love to get one instead of cracking 4 eggs just to see if they are ready.
Oh Yes..... I laugh every time I use my spatula and the last time was yesterday!!! No, all those teeth markes are little reminders of my granddogs!!!
ya gotta love 'em!!!
Post a Comment