Greg left for work early this morning, so I got up, too. The boys and I went to Walmart to do some grocery shopping. I know, I should have gone to the commissarry. So I buy more groceries than I have in a long time and YES, I forgot my reusable bags! Walmart makes it very inconvenient to use your own bags, by the way.
I load all my groceries into the back of the car and Coby refuses to move. So, I have to building my groceries around him. Tucker is not that stubborn, thank God.

2 comments:
HaHa! I see your one little thing of Coke and all of Greg's Diet Pepsi. I can tell he is coming home soon! Well why should Coby move? It's his mobile ;)
I know...it is Coby's mobile. He just lets me ride in it. Greg loves his DVP (diet vanilla pepsi). They were having a special 2 for $5.
Coby finally moved when a bag of frozen ego waffles toppled over on him. Silly goose.
Post a Comment