They do, I wonder if you could take a bunch of them somewhere and ask someone. Like a farmers market, not a grocery store. I wouldn't eat them, until you ask a professional.
I'm going to take some to the newspaper and have our horticulturist tell me what they are. No way in heck I'm going to eat anything like that without finding out what it is.
Apparently in my family, having a .com is not enough to share your thoughts and pictures of vacations. One must have a blog.
So in going with that theme I have decided to launch "I Lost My Contact." My sister wants to be able to make comments. So Hollie, I'd better see some comments. You will see many pet peeves, comments on politics, i-Phones, dogs, how much I hate allergies, love technology, my struggle with clutter, and most of all...how society in general bothers me. Hope you enjoy!
5 comments:
They do, I wonder if you could take a bunch of them somewhere and ask someone. Like a farmers market, not a grocery store. I wouldn't eat them, until you ask a professional.
I'm going to take some to the newspaper and have our horticulturist tell me what they are. No way in heck I'm going to eat anything like that without finding out what it is.
Greg's dad says they are plums. Our lot used to be an orchard, so that makes sense!
I didn't even think about plums. Are you going to check with someone?
I think they might be called Italian Prune.
Post a Comment