Wednesday, September 17, 2008

reMarriage Magazine



Please take a moment to check out my dear friend Paula's web-site. She started a magazine called reMarriage. It's a glossy, full color, beautiful magazine geared towards blended families and the struggles and triumphs that come with re-marriage.
Greg and I were featured in this month's issue!


Please consider subscribing or giving a gift subscription to a family you know who is considering remarriage or has already taken the plunge again!

Check out the website and I know you'll be impressed!

2 comments:

Blake and Hollie said...

Rebecca this is so awesome. I am glad you posted this. I hope it gives you strength in your marriage. You and Greg are a great inspiration for many couples. Especially military couples who find it so hard to deal with deployments and adjusting to military life.

keddoann said...

WOW!! I'm so glad you two were able to reconcile.. now for my little brother!! What do you think???