Wednesday, September 3, 2008

To and From

This morning on my way to work, I look up in my rearview and this is what I see...

It's a Stryker and it's hauling arse! It totally freaked me out. I had no idea they could drive so fast. I must say that I'm on Ft. Lewis property and they were obviously on their way to a training exercise or something. The speed limit is 45 mph and they were going at least that. Look out bad guys!


I'm attaching a pic of what a Stryker might look like not bearing down on you at 5:30am.

Then on my way home from work, I see this totally antique motorcycle and sidecar. I would love to have one and put Coby and Tucker in it and ride around.







1 comment:

Blake and Hollie said...

You really should hope Greg doesn't see this. Then he has proof you where snapping and driving. The headlights remind me of something from DUEL!! Scary!