The boys left me a present this afternoon when I came home from work...thank goodness they are going to Doggy Daycare tomorrow! Yes, I know it could be worse. They only get into the trash when one of us forgets to empty it out after a "tasty" (i.e. meat and/or fish) meal.Monday, September 22, 2008
Welcome Home from work, Mommy!
The boys left me a present this afternoon when I came home from work...thank goodness they are going to Doggy Daycare tomorrow! Yes, I know it could be worse. They only get into the trash when one of us forgets to empty it out after a "tasty" (i.e. meat and/or fish) meal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
good for you for having a great attitude about it. I would have taken a picture too!
What did you have for dinner that they wanted?
BAD!!!! Did they know they were in trouble when you got home? Did they have the guilty look? BTW, we got the package in the mail!! I ate the redhots!! Couldn't resist.
The dinner was trout (caught by Greg's dad) and cheese ravioli. It was so good.
Tucker looked very guilty... Coby was aloof as usual. It gave me an excuse to mop the floor :-) It's so hard to keep the floor clean with an Army soldier and 2 dogs in the house and a dog-mom who wasn't blessed with the housekeeping gene like my sista!
Beckster~
I agree, I have the same only substitute the soldier with a diesl engine mechanic!~ I did not realize how much the Short hair dogs shed! Even just sitting snuggling on the couch. =) But I think I'll keep them anyway!
Shame on you boys.... don't you know better??? Ha ha ha
Post a Comment