Sunday, October 12, 2008

Depoe Bay Vacation

We had a great mini-vacation with Greg's family. Here are a few shots from the trip. Our condo was right on the beach. All of the ocean pics are taken from our patio. Wow! It was breathtaking.
Our nephew is so much fun and is such a great kid. We loved getting to know him better.




Mason shares his auntie's love of iphones and computers!

Waves are crashing!

The silhouettes are of Greg's parents.


We are at the salt-water taffy place. Yummy!


We could have spent all day watching the whales. They were everywhere we looked. Of course it's so hard to take pics of these magnificant creatures, but I had to try. Again, these are taken right from our patio.


It's a tough life hanging out with the adults...


Our last sunset... we hated to leave.

1 comment:

Blake and Hollie said...

Wow that is beautiful, I wouldn't want to leave either. Is that in Oregon? I love Mason's Baby Legs. LOL!