
Halloween came early for Coby & Tucker! This huge box of bones came for them today.
Do you remember the Seinfeld episode where Elaine scoured the entire West Side looking for sponges because they had gone off the market? Well, that's about how I felt when Booda took their velvet and bimple bones off the market. I have gone to every pet store in Thurston and Pierce Counties looking for bones. Online retailers still have a lot in stock...at least for now. I ordered $200 worth of bones for the boys. I know, in this economy it's hard to justify. But, can I afford not to? Those bones give me my sanity!


4 comments:
TREAT, definetly! It's like a binky for Tyler and sanity for me (except we are breaking that), I would do the same thing. When you find something that's hard to come by you have to buy bulk.
Go for it!! Maybe you can order another $200 worth... Sanity for everyone!!! I'm sure Coby and Tucker know they have the best mommie and daddy on the planet!!
oh, ps... we can't wait to see them. Do you think they'll remember us???
I'm buying more things in bulk now...mostly because I had shopping. I love online shopping!
Post a Comment