I've seen this for a couple of weeks now and I finally pulled over and took a pic. For some reason I love seeing signs with spelling and grammatical errors!
It must be because happy hour is from 10-7! Sheesh. That's a lot of drinking, I have never heard of happy hour lasting that long. They must be really happy and the tocos must taste really good.
Happy HOURS is more like it! I asked some locals about this place and apparently it is quite common for a lot of places around here to have an "eternal" happy hour. The restaurant doesn't appear to get too many thumbs up but if you drink enough, everything tastes good!
Apparently in my family, having a .com is not enough to share your thoughts and pictures of vacations. One must have a blog.
So in going with that theme I have decided to launch "I Lost My Contact." My sister wants to be able to make comments. So Hollie, I'd better see some comments. You will see many pet peeves, comments on politics, i-Phones, dogs, how much I hate allergies, love technology, my struggle with clutter, and most of all...how society in general bothers me. Hope you enjoy!
4 comments:
It must be because happy hour is from 10-7! Sheesh. That's a lot of drinking, I have never heard of happy hour lasting that long. They must be really happy and the tocos must taste really good.
Happy HOURS is more like it! I asked some locals about this place and apparently it is quite common for a lot of places around here to have an "eternal" happy hour. The restaurant doesn't appear to get too many thumbs up but if you drink enough, everything tastes good!
I love your blog...have missed it with our move! I agree that spelling errors are annoying! I wonder if a toco is different than a taco?
Nyla... you are funny... that would have been my question and yes, mispelings are my pet peave!!!
Post a Comment