Saturday, November 22, 2008

Our getaway to Leavenworth

I know a lot of you have been asking about our trip to Leavenworth a few weeks ago. We had a wonderful time! We rented this great Hutte (hytte: if you are Norwegian; cabin: if you are anything else) from the Enzian Inn. It was the most relaxing 4 days we have had together in a long time. It was 1800 sq. feet perched above this great golf course and overlooks the Wenatchee River. We are all alone in this great cabin with a plasma tv upstairs and one downstairs. It was couples paradise.

I completely recommend this location to EVERYONE! www.enzianin.com

3 comments:

Blake and Hollie said...

Is that a bathtub? And is the Greg reading a book with a blanket in the bathtub? He's so silly. That place looks so awesome. Was it really cold?

Rebecca said...

It's like a jacuzzi tub. Where he was sitting watching TV, the lighting was terrible so he couldn't read. So he put a punch of pillows in the tub and the tv was on a swivel, so he just swung it over so he could watch football and read. I thought it was ingenious and it was comfortable. I tested it out.

Blake and Hollie said...

Okay, I reviewed the pictures again and just now realized if you held the cursor over the picture it gave a description. DUH! It really is one of the most beautiful places inside and out. I would love to stay there sometime, with no kids :)