
How cool is this contraption?
I'm going to buy 2 of them to add to our disaster preparedness kits. I stumbled across it when I saw an article on how airlines aren't springing for hotels when planes are delayed, etc.
This article in turn, led me to a web-site I know my mom will LOVE! Mostly because she's been to every international airport there is practically :-) I need to write a review on the Naha Airport. That was a wonderful airport! Mom, Russia has some bad ones...
Check it out here: http://www.sleepinginairports.com/ and vote for your favorite airport to sleep in...or visit!


4 comments:
I think the cost is pretty good too! You are so good to have a disaster kit...I need to do that really bad...why don't I do it!?
I would definetly use one for disaster purposes. I would be totally embarassed to sleep in one at the airport.
I LOVE IT... it's perfect for overnights in airports!! Especially the nasty ones!! I'm not sure if I like the orange color though... :-)
Nyla...have you thought twice now about your disaster kit after the earthquake today? Hope you and your family are okay.
I would never sleep in one on the airport, but then again, I've never been so tired and needed to sleep and was in a scary nasty airport, either.
Post a Comment