Sunday, July 27, 2008

Drugged Up

I saw that Greg had taken this picture of me (I love my iPhone!) waiting for my discharge papers. I don't remember anything. But I'm sure I begged him to take it. I thought it was funny that I was using my shoe as a cup holder!


You can see how bloated my stomach is...they pump you full of air so the scope can see more! OR it could be fat. I prefer to think it is the air :-) I'm airy!



Greg dropped me off after my appointment with promises to call often. Which to my annoyance, he did...just wanted to make sure I was okay. The doc said I would just sleep. Which I did. Apparently I took this picture in my amnesia post-procedure haze and I was sleeping on my side and Tucker was laying up on top of me. Both dogs were so gentle and they have a sense when you don't feel well or whatever...they are very intuitive.

5 comments:

Blake and Hollie said...

Ha, Ha (laughing like Nelson from the Simpsons). Sorry but that first picture is funny, the second one is cute. I would like to consider that your TMZ photo. I am glad everything went well. Pssttt (no that isn't air) I love you!

keddoann said...

I'm not laughing... cause i feel so bad for you. I was there for your first surgery and none of that was funny... maybe it's funnier later on. Was Greg laughing?? If he was, then maybe it is funny!!!

Blake and Hollie said...

Are we allowed to chuckle, if there is no pain involved? I said I love you !

Rebecca said...

oh yeah chuckle away... I'm laughing! I apparently have no shame, either :-) I had no pain whatsoever. I'll have to find my 1st surgery pictures when I was all doped up. I look like someone on that show Intervention! I love you all, too!

keddoann said...

OK... Dad and I are laughing too...
ha ha ha ha..... we love you!!!