Sunday, August 17, 2008

Back from the ER

I wanted to make sure my prickly heat was not something else. Since yesterday, it has spread to my cheeks, behind my ears, hands, and my upper arms. No infection, but I said what the heck are these little blisters? I have all these little white blisters all over. Yes...prickly heat. There was some other fancy word for it.

Take some antihistamine which will cause major issues tonight with my PLMD (periodic limb movement disorder), but whatever. I'm not contagious. I have to turn up the air conditioning (put yet another fan on me - no central air here), no yard work, nothing that will make me sweat. Nice.

I am actually looking forward to going to work tomorrow.

5 comments:

Blake and Hollie said...

Yeah, it looks like little water blisters. You can pop them if you run your fingernail over them. That should keep you busy, well that and your hyporchondriac syndrome. J/K

Rebecca said...

Just because I'm a hypochondriac doesn't mean I'm not sick! :-)

Nyla said...

Hollie that is so gross! :) NowI have a picture of Rebecca popping all those blisters!

Hope you feel better soon!

Rebecca said...

I'm not popping anything, Nyla! My sister is nuts. So she has medical training... I goggle every symptom and come up with my own diagnosis. Now that is cutting edge medicine!

Blake and Hollie said...

Don't you know that I hated the people who woke me up on duty at the ER because they self-diagnosed themselves on the internet. Patient: "The internet said I was having a heart attack!' Me: Really John, did the internet hook you up to an EKG machine too! J/K Now start popping.