Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Sister meets Salmon



Okay...here is tonight's main course: Sockeye Salmon...not my first choice, but Copper River Salmon is only available for a few weeks and they were sold out of King. I like the King because it's a fattier salmon and of course I love fatty fish! I'm a Norwegian. OMG...I ate about 2 oz and savored every single bite. It was INCREDIBLE! I'm good... the big test is when Greg gets home. He has no problems AT ALL telling me when a meal sucks. So we shall see... Wish me luck!

3 comments:

David B Katague said...

My wife and I love Salmon. We had salmon steaks for dinner just an hour ago. Cheers!

Blake and Hollie said...

Good luck! It looks really good. We can get the boxed Portlock over here. LOL! Even the way you placed it on the plate looks great. Oh, BTW this has nothing to do with salmon, but we ate at Ono Kao Kao for the first time since you left. It brought back memories ::sob::

Rebecca said...

I love Ono Kao Kao's! Boo hoo...I miss Okinawa! Yakitori! Come back to me!

I used italian parsley to garnish the dish. I need to grill up some potatoes for Greg before he gets home. I have grilled corn, too.