
Greg needed some more of his special chocolate covered raspberry and orange sticks at Trader Joe's. So off we go. He stayed in the truck with the boys and I "ran" inside. If you like Trader Joe's then you know there are few short trips inside. I get a few things, including their extra virgin olive oil - it's from the Trader Guiseppe's area. I come across blood orange soda. It was a must buy. Granted it's not like tasting a real blood orange from the hills of Sicily...where they originated. Several countries are now growing the blood orange, but they don't taste as good as the original, right Hollie?


4 comments:
I love TJs! I haven't seen this. Is it new? I will have to try it!
I haven't even been to a Trader Joes! Yeah, I know ::gasp:: The first I really heard of it was from Nyla Chocolate chip Pancake post. LOL! This looks really good, but no nothing beats the oranges. I actually have seen those here. I wonder how they grow them in other countries.
I went to TJs today...didn't see this juice yet. BUT, they do have new cliff bars for kids...i know your kids are dogs...but they are really good...and I eat them all the time. It is called ZCliff and the flavor is honey grahm...and it tastes like a oatmeal cookie! Just thought of your oatmeal/Starbucks experience while I was buying it!
I've been eating those Lara bars. Have you had them? I'll check out the cliffs for kids. I need good sources of nutrition that is easy.
Hope TJs carries that soda soon. I'm going to buy more before it's gone!
Post a Comment